loading
I am currently looking for someone to help out with this blog. I didn't realize the scope that this blog would effect. Hits from countries in political strife and the like, people looking for a way to communicate outside of government control. If you would like to help please send me an email George dot Endrulat at Gmail dot Com.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Initial Post

So the idea here is to catalog all of the new mesh based networks. Including voip/sip/net/p2p/etc. We'll just see how it goes.

*update* - 3/15/11
It seems like this blog has turned into an internet freedom and information blog. Not bad. Still posting over form google reader feeds and such. I would love some help on all of this.

Planning on actually implementing my own P2P mesh based network around my apartment complexes soon. What I really need is a landing page that informs people about how to contact me and get involved setting up nodes/branches as pass through points, not just leafs/end points. Although I doubt many people will want to spend the money. It should still make for some interesting conversations.

It seems like people really want to know more about diy asterisk/google voice/pbexs and I hope I can fill that need to some extent. There hasn't been any news on the android w/ voip/mesh front as of late, that's a shame in and of itself. Running down info on it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

No comments:

Post a Comment