loading
I am currently looking for someone to help out with this blog. I didn't realize the scope that this blog would effect. Hits from countries in political strife and the like, people looking for a way to communicate outside of government control. If you would like to help please send me an email George dot Endrulat at Gmail dot Com.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Schultz: Diving into the Linux Networking Stack, Part I

Schultz: Diving into the Linux Networking Stack, Part I: "


Michael Schultz has posted an introductory look at the Linux networking stack, focusing on driver initialization and packet reception. It's a "how it works" discussion, rather than a look at the actual code. "In general network drivers follow a fairly typical route in processing: the kernel boots up, initializes data...

"

No comments:

Post a Comment