loading
I am currently looking for someone to help out with this blog. I didn't realize the scope that this blog would effect. Hits from countries in political strife and the like, people looking for a way to communicate outside of government control. If you would like to help please send me an email George dot Endrulat at Gmail dot Com.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

[Wing] some question abut desktop Linux

 
HI
 
I am glad to see http://www.wing-project.org changed. but I still have  questions in Configuration:
 
1:  "Depends +kmod-tun +libpcap +libstdcpp " is for openwrt or for all?
2:"The default route for the gateway is generally set by the DHCP client as part of the network initialization procedure." if it is said that DHCP is needed in Linux configure ?
 
thanks
                                                   wingmesh 
 
 
2011-04-14

wingmesh

No comments:

Post a Comment