loading
I am currently looking for someone to help out with this blog. I didn't realize the scope that this blog would effect. Hits from countries in political strife and the like, people looking for a way to communicate outside of government control. If you would like to help please send me an email George dot Endrulat at Gmail dot Com.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Re: [Wing] Wing on Atheros platforms with x86-platform

Il 11/04/2011 10:48, zl_linux ha scritto:
the problem same as the Ross Wakelinross.wakelin@gmail.com
 compiled without error , I can get hosts, I can get links, but I can't seem to get routes, and
without routes I can't even ping.

Could you post the output of:

read_handler lt.links

read_handler wr/es/es_1.bcast_stats

If your node has more than one interface please post also
the output of:

read_handler wr/es/es_{2,3,4,...}.bcast_stats

No comments:

Post a Comment