loading
I am currently looking for someone to help out with this blog. I didn't realize the scope that this blog would effect. Hits from countries in political strife and the like, people looking for a way to communicate outside of government control. If you would like to help please send me an email George dot Endrulat at Gmail dot Com.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Search | FreePBX

Search results

Sipdroid and FreePBX

... totally rocks. What I would like to do though is setup my android phone with sipdroid so that it can connect to the PBX from outside my ... wrong. linphone on iphone While I don't have any android phone, I've used a free sip phone (called linphone) for an iphone I ...

Forum topic - thefuzz4 - 04/28/2011 - 15:42 - 12 comments

Managing voicemail from Android phone

Is there an Android application or a mobile version of the web site used to manage ...

Forum topic - elecnix - 02/13/2011 - 00:46 - 0 comments

Advanced Settings - Uneditable

... that's because it didn't. I brought the website up on my Android device, clicked on the green check button next to one of the fields, ...

Forum topic - bae388 - 02/28/2011 - 03:41 - 10 comments

outbound dtmf broken in 2.8.0.2

I updated from 2.7 to 2.8 now outbond dtmf overdial is broken. my system is a pbx with iax trunks to an asterisk server to a sip provider. i can not make a call and then send dtmf digits like to a pager or an ivr system. everything worked fine until ...

Forum topic - kent - 07/30/2010 - 03:27 - 5 comments

Added SIP extension, but Sipdroid won't connect and no log information can be found

... GUI, but when I try to connect to the extension with my Android phone with Sipdroid it fails. I only want to try to connect to it ... phone in the local network (at this moment). My 2 Android phones are connected with my router through wifi. The Asterisk server ...

Forum topic - markdark - 01/06/2011 - 20:00 - 1 comment

mobile voip

... you'd use for Windows Mobile. There is SipDroid for the Android phones and it works pretty good. You might also check out Fring. ... to download and install the Nokia SIP settings first. In Android use csipsimple not sipagent or sipdroid. Other alternatives would ...

Forum topic - seighalan - 04/02/2010 - 14:31 - 4 comments

Voice mail sound file format

... HTC HD2 (Windows mobile) and on the Samsun Galaxy Tab (Android). I get an error message saying "File format not recognized". I have ...

Forum topic - leighm - 12/31/2010 - 12:45 - 2 comments

Noise on internal SIP calls and incoming, popping crackling

... This is via a number of SIP softphones, on iphone and android phone. I'd like to blame the vm server but it happens on physical ... via an iPhone application called Adore SIP Client, the Android App played through my Dell Streak speakers so it sounded like sh!t no ...

Forum topic - Garuda613 - 09/18/2010 - 21:20 - 7 comments

Creative uses or "Best use of " for FreePBX and smart phones ?

I am curious about creative uses for FreePBX and Android and/or iPhone. More importantly, in terms of actual (reliable) uses of an Android or an iPhone wrt business intelligence and something I call UC Simple. ...

Forum topic - cosmicwombat - 07/23/2010 - 14:44 - 4 comments

Codec issue? maybe

... solve this for ubuntu codec or what kind of problem? On android can I use win$? Sorry i think it isn`t application, it is setting or ...

Forum topic - gyurman - 04/16/2010 - 13:16 - 4 comments


kw: mesh, networking, freedom, p2p, internet, bitcoin, asterisk, google, google voice, android, root, free, wireless, data, linux, voip, voice

No comments:

Post a Comment